Camper place An de bèke is open to guests 7 days a week throughout the year. The site is freely accessible for campers, you can arrive spontaneously and choose a free spot yourself.
In the info corner you will find all information such as information notes, mailbox, brochures, sandwich service, etc.
Upon arrival, turn right onto the roundabout and park backwards on the paved parking spaces. It is not the intention to drive or stand on the grass with the camper. If you arrive after 10 p.m., drive straight ahead to the stop & go spots on arrival, these are specially designed for late guests and you don't have to park backwards, which is just as handy.
Prefer to book? That is also possible. Call, app or email us.
If you have made a reservation, you can stand at the vacant place with your name and reserved upon arrival.
Our bread service
From Tuesday to Saturday we have a bread service in collaboration with the real bakery.
You can order sandwiches via a writing pad in the info corner. These are delivered freshly baked the next morning around 7.30 am and are ready in the info corner by number of your place where you stand (= CP number).
Please note, order before 17:00 for the next morning.
No sandwiches can be ordered for Sunday and Monday.
At motorhome park An de bèke, comfortable and pleasant enjoyment is central. We hope to provide you as an enthusiastic camper with all the comforts. This means that we have the following facilities:
- 25 camper pitches, including 2 stop & go pitches for late guests after 10 p.m
- Complete motorhome service area (discharge gray water, take drinking water, discharge toilet cassette and hand in separated waste)
- Current 6A (generated by solar panels next to the motorhome)
- Good Wi-Fi
- Outdoor shower with a drinking water point
- Herb garden for general use
- Back through a gate to the cycle path and Beekbergsche Beek
- Dogs are welcome if kept on a lead
- Charging point for E-bikes
- Fresh bread service from the real baker
- Atmospheric fire pit
- Camera surveillance
- Sanitary building
- Info corner (check-in and check-out)
- Picnic tables with barbecue
- Dog playing field
Upon arrival at the An de bèke motorhome site, you will find welcome notes in plastic bags in the info corner. Please place these behind your windshield during your stay. On departure you can deposit this, with the amount due in the bag, in the green mailbox.
Do you prefer to pay digitally? That's no problem either, we'll drop by with the pin machine. How easy!
€ 17.50 per night (incl. 1 person to a maximum of 2 persons, tourist tax, electricity, WiFi, use of sanitary facilities and service area)
€ 3.00 per night per person (extra persons)
€ 5.00 reservation costs
€ 1.00 per bag for non-separated waste
€ 3.00 use service area for passers-by
Camperplaats An de bèke
Joop & Jolanda Kleverwal
7381 AL Klarenbeek (gem. Apeldoorn)